Maya Neumann hats are hand woven from the best natural travel straw available. This remarkable straw is hearty & will survive years of adventures.
Each hat is unique in its own way, from the weave through to the colouring process. All our hats have their own character and no two are ever the same.
- Brim size is typically 11 cm wide
- Crown depth is typically 10 cm
- Size 58 cm with an adjustable size strap
- Will not shrink
- Re-shapes easily after packing
- Brim can be ironed, please use a medium heat and a cloth to protect the straw
Is also available with...
- 4 cm wide Black grosgrain Limited stock
- 4 cm wide French navy grosgrain Temporarily out of stock
- 4 cm wide Dark brown grosgrain Temporarily out of stock
Also available in other colours please enquire.
When ordering online please be aware that our hats are handmade & may not look exactly like the photo - if you have particular preferences regarding the hat style, do let us know in the notes section of your order. We will do our best to custom make the hat especially for you we can send you photos of the hat before we send it to you to ensure you know what you are getting.
Important to know
The photos above are general representations of the colours we usually achieve when hand dying our hats. There will always be a degree of variation in shades from dye batch to dye batch. If you have specific colour requirements please let us know and we will try our best achieve a match.